To make your reservations please call Jeff Lazar (at 317-867-1303) and then fill out the two forms below; mail the forms with a check and a copy of your driver's license to address provided on the forms.
Check the Calendar for Building Rental Availability
WESTFIELD LIONS CLUB BUILDING RESERVATION POLICIES
1. Rental fee for the building must be paid prior to the date of your event. Until the rental fee is paid, your
reservation will be pending, but not guaranteed. Rental fees can be mailed or dropped off to: Jeff Lazar
c/o Lazar Insurance, 222 W. 161st Street, Westfield, IN 46074.
2. Checks should be made payable to: Westfield Lions Club.
3. A door code for the clubhouse kitchen door will be sent to you prior to your scheduled rental date.
4. Rental charge for the building is $100 for the day and renters must be out of the building by midnight.
5. The building must be left in satisfactory condition. If needed, the contact person for your event will
notified and given the opportunity of returning the building to the condition prior to rental. Potential
penalties include future rental requests being denied and/or legal action taken.
6. Civic groups may use the building at no charge, but must still contact Jeff Lazar to reserve the building. If
the building is left in unsatisfactory condition, the organization may forfeit future use of the building.
7. In the case of use by a teen-age group, there must be adequate adult supervision present. The rental
request must be made by an adult.
8. Tables, chairs and all properties of the Westfield Lions Club are not to be taken out of the building without
prior consent of the Board of Directors.
9. There is to be NO SMOKING in the building. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES shall not be sold, given away,
consumed or brought onto the Lions Club property.
10. If the air conditioner is used, please reset the thermostat at 78 degrees when you leave. If the heat is used,
please reset the thermostat at 60 degrees before you leave. Lights must be turned off, all doors locked and
trash deposited in the dumpster.
11. Observe the posted rules for use of the kitchen.
For your special needs our clubhouse amenities include: tables, chairs, 2 highchairs, full kitchen with 2 range/ovens, freezer, refigerator and 2 dishwashers.